Til ki Kheer (Sesame Pudding)
100 gm White til
100 gm Desiccated coconut fresh or dry
40 gm Sugar
1 tbsp Raisins
1 tbsp Cashew nuts broken and soaked in warm water
4-5 no Green Cardamom
1 ltr Full cream milk
1 tin Condensed milk
Method of Preparation :
1. Dry roast til and crush them. Keep aside.
2. Pour milk in a sauce pan and boil for 10 minutes. Stir continuously.
3. Then add condensed milk and stir and cook for another 8-10 minutes.
4. Now put crushed cardamoms and sugar. Stir continuously.
5. Add roasted til and desiccated coconut. Keep on stirring. Cook for 10-12 minutes.
6. Pour in a serving dish and garnish with raisins and cashew nuts.
7. This can be used as fast food.
Recipe Contributed by Poppy Dey